[Tutor] Python Conference/Tutorial in the USA

Mike G msg.ufo at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 09:09:33 CEST 2013

On 6/4/13, Jim Mooney <cybervigilante at gmail.com> wrote:
...> On 4 June 2013 22:23, Mike G <msg.ufo at gmail.com> wrote:
...>
...>> ...> Author of the Learn to Program web site
...>> ...> http://www.alan-g.me.uk/
...>
...> Your site looks good for a quick runthru tomorrow, to solidify the
...> basics I'm learning in my bad memory. But Under Construction pages are
...> soooo Web 1.0 ;')
...>
...> --
...> Jim
...> The insurance industry is America's largest organized criminal enterprise.
...>

Hi Jim

Just wanted to clarify, seeing this post came to me directly as well
the tutor archives.

I was commenting to Alan G regarding his comment to you about
ShowMeDo, the tutorial you mention is Alan's page, which I recommend
you read BTW, regardless if it appears web 1.0.

Also, if I accidently sent an email to anyone directly, I'm sorry, I
know I've done this in the past. I can't always remember how to
respond to a post direcly (and only) to the archive, along with it
located time-wise in the proper order with the proper title.

I thought you use when 'replying'...

To: tutor at python.org
Subject: Re: [Tutor] Python Conference/Tutorial in the USA

"""
my quote (if any)  and comments here.
"""

Somehow I still send people an additional email directly, not sure if
this happened here...?