[Tutor] A list of 100+ projects to complete to master Python.

David Hutto dwightdhutto at gmail.com
Wed Jul 17 01:39:41 CEST 2013

First thing you should learn is offsite backups, I've lost several projects
in the works because of a hd mishap. Secondarily, I would recommend using
existing primarily used python projects to 'reinvent the wheel' so to
speak. Thirdly, make sure the code is properly documented, and serves a
purpose. And lastly, utilize other programs with python api's, such as
blender, which can make your apps pop, or diversify into game development
kits.

On Tue, Jul 16, 2013 at 1:09 PM, Karan Goel <karanmatic at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey guys and gals
>
> Just a plug here. My repo: https://github.com/thekarangoel/Projects
> was one of the trending repos on Gh this week and I thought folks
> on this list might be interested in knowing about it.
>
> In a nutshell, I'm trying to complete over a 100 practical language-
> agnostic projects in Python only. I haven't read the project details yet,
> and I'm not filtering things out.
>
> If you would like to do the same, join me. Fork or star the repo,
> and start coding (in any language, really).
>
> https://github.com/thekarangoel/Projects
>
> Let me know if you have any questions or suggestions.
>
> - Karan Goel
> Goel.im <http://www.goel.im/> | Resume<http://www.goel.im/Karan.Goel.Resume.pdf>
>  | Github <https://github.com/thekarangoel>

Best Regards,