[Tutor] How to post: Was Re: The Charms of Gmail

Prasad, Ramit ramit.prasad at jpmorgan.com
Mon Dec 23 17:26:16 CET 2013

Mark Lawrence wrote:
> I'll nag who I bloody well like until such time time as they can post
> without pissing me off.  But what really pisses me off is people telling
> me how to behave.  So please stop nagging, you nagger.

Oh, the irony.

~Ramit

This email is confidential and subject to important disclaimers and conditions including on offers for the purchase or sale of securities, accuracy and completeness of information, viruses, confidentiality, legal privilege, and legal entity disclaimers, available at http://www.jpmorgan.com/pages/disclosures/email.