[Tutor] more html/css question than python

Matthew Ngaha chigga101 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 21 16:07:33 CET 2013

hey guys ive got the very basics of django down. i was able to design
a very basic dynamite site and interacted with django. It's basic &
limited in every way, with the little it does, and the plain ugly
design. This won't be good enough to put up anywhere but on localhost.

My question is, How do you guys or designers in general go about
creating a site. do you guys find designing a site from scratch with
html/css fun... or is it so tedious that you just go with an existing
template? I was told people don't design sites with manual  html/css
anymore as they use many tools that can generate web pages without
having to type all that code. i'm wondering if its worth learning
html5/css3 beyond a basic level in conjunction with django, or are
there easier better options.