[Tutor] Web scrapping

Amal Thomas amalthomas111 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 12 19:41:22 CET 2013

Hi,

  I am new to python3. I am working in computational biology. I need to
submit many sequence (one by one) to a http web server (
http://mfold.rna.albany.edu/?q=mfold/RNA-Folding-Form) . After the
processing I need to download the output file. There is an offline package
for this server but certain features not available in it. The url for each
request is not unique. Is there anyway to do this process by a code ie
sending the request, downloading etc. Any suggestions or useful material
will be of great help.
Working on
Python 3.3.1,ubuntu 13.04(Linux  3.8.0-29-generic x64)

Thanking you,

Amal