[Tutor] I Need Help - further details now provided.

Matthew Ngaha chigga101 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 9 21:20:19 CEST 2012

SORRY i wrote to you not the mailing list:(

im a beginner myself, and those instructions seem very complicated for
 me. But i did install Python and everything included with no problem.
 You need at least Python 3.1 for this book we have. its what the
 author recommended. version 2.7 as you have shown in the link is too
 old as it has different syntax. Try downloading Python from the link i
 included, you will have no trouble installing IDLE with this link.