[Tutor] help me decide

Dwight Hutto dwightdhutto at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 21:45:40 CEST 2012

No matter what the kit used for GUI, make sure it's well documented, and
has plenty of tuts/docs. I used tkinter, and wxpython, and like the widget
set/cross OS usages in wxpython better.

However, with more experience, now I'm moving toward the Blender Game
Engine to give more feel, and a 3-d pop to my apps through it's Python API.

So, consider that over time your preferences will change in relation to
your knowledge, and the wisdom that comes with the application of this
knowledge...experience.

Also, don't get hung up on just python. Always take a beginner's guide or
two with a well referenced language(all the way down to assembly/machine
language) for familiarity.

--
Best Regards,
David Hutto