[Tutor] syntax error

bob gailer bgailer at gmail.com
Mon May 14 17:57:25 CEST 2012

I have changed the subject to "syntax error".

Please always post a meaningful subject.

On 5/14/2012 5:58 AM, Keitaro Kaoru wrote:
> sorry if i keep missing this up.
>
> hey. Austin here for some reason this command. all it does it produces the
> error message at the bottom..
The code you sent has numerous errors.

How did you miss all the other errors?

Are you using an IDE to edit the code? An IDE will help you locate the
errors.

I corrected the errors (so the program compiles) and put a copy in
http://pastebin.com/zWcD7gnT.

I have no idea if all the indentation is correct, as I can only guess,
and don't want to spend time doing better guessing.

Please sign up with pastebin and post your code there. That will
guarantee we can copy it as you wrote it.

Also please refer to your program as a program or script. It is not a
command.

--
Bob Gailer
919-636-4239