[Tutor] How do I get user input when running a python program?

Tamar Osher emeraldoffice at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 15 18:59:14 CET 2012

Hi.  I am reading Python for the Absolute Beginner, finished chapter 4, and am trying to duplicate the author's games.  In order to know if I have properly created my new games, I need to get user input and see what happens.  How do I set things up on my computer so that I can get user input when my new program is being run?  I have Python 3.2.2 and a Windows7 64-bit computer.  I hope to hear from someone; thank you very much for helping me.  I am very appreciative!