[Tutor] New user Knows nothing about python I Need HELP

Joel Goldstick joel.goldstick at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 23:59:59 CET 2012

On Mon, Jan 30, 2012 at 5:41 PM, William Stewart <williamjstewart at rogers.com
> wrote:

> thanks I havent learned anything about prgramming its a computer sicence
> class, I will try  the links
> thanks again

First, reply to all so that the group sees your response.  Second, aside
from the reading, find a classmate or two who are feeling like you are.

python has an interactive shell that you get to by just typing python from
a terminal prompt.  When you go through a tutorial or examples, try things
out in the shell.  You'll learn a lot that way

--
Joel Goldstick