[Tutor] want to chat with someone - phone, skype, or email

eire1130 at gmail.com eire1130 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 22:14:32 CET 2012

On the python site there is a tutorial called, something like, a non-programers guide to python. That is how I started to learn. I then bought somw beginer books. I then thought of some problems I wanted to solve and like eighteen months later I'm still working on those problems, but along the way I've learned a lot

Sorry, I won't skype with you as fun as that sounds =)

 Also I'm replying on my bb so I can't scroll to the bottom.