[Tutor] output not in ANSI

Steven D'Aprano steve at pearwood.info
Tue Aug 14 04:04:24 CEST 2012

On 14/08/12 04:04, Joel Goldstick wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 13, 2012 at 1:58 PM, Alan Gauld<alan.gauld at btinternet.com>  wrote:
>> On 13/08/12 16:01, leon zaat wrote:
>>>
>>> I wrote a program for creating a csv file.
>>> I am using pyton on windows.
>>> The output i get is not in ANSI.
>>

>> Can you clarify what you mean by ANSI? According to Wikipedia:
>>
> I believe in this context the OP means ASCII.  ASCII became an ANSI
> recognized standard many years ago

I think Leon may be referring to one of the Windows standard character
encodings, but which one, I have no idea. Maybe someone else can guess?

Leon, if you want us to help you, you have to ask a better question
that we can understand. Before you do anything else, please read
these two pages:

http://sscce.org/

then come back with any questions!

--