[Tutor] Tkinter GUI crashing problem

Steven D'Aprano steve at pearwood.info
Sat Apr 7 04:10:09 CEST 2012

myles broomes wrote:
> Im working the Tkinter and I'm having a problem with the GUI I made. It
> crashes whenever I hit the submit button. Heres my code:

Define "crashes". Does it:

* cause your computer to Blue Screen of Death?

* lock up your computer until you Ctrl-Alt-Delete?

* cause Windows to put up an error message saying the application has
   crashed and would you like to submit diagnostics to Microsoft?

* print a standard Python traceback?

* something else?

If you get a traceback, please COPY AND PASTE the entire traceback into an
email and send that. Do not retype it by hand, summarise, simplify or
otherwise reword it.

--
Steven