[Tutor] guess age programme (please help)

ADRIAN KELLY kellyadrian at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 30 14:04:58 CEST 2011

Hi all,
can anyone help me with the attached programme. it is fairly basic (like me)  i want it to ask the user to guess the age and countdown when making incorrect guesses.  it doesn't seem to count the first attempt (run it and see please).  i also want to know how to go about setting a condition so
that when the guesses = 0, the programme closes or stops etc.
any advice would be very grateful (particularly the correct code) i am learning if's and loops so please keep explanations as
simple as possible.

i really appreciate everyones help

adrian