[Tutor] where to look for python codes

Chris Fuller cfuller084 at thinkingplanet.net
Thu Sep 29 15:42:52 CEST 2011

Unless you are explicitly reading a tutorial, the code you will be looking at
isn't going to be beginner-level in general, but you can look at smaller
snippets and libraries then work up from that.

http://effbot.org/zone/
http://code.activestate.com/recipes/langs/python/
http://pypi.python.org/pypi
http://www.doughellmann.com/projects/PyMOTW/
http://www.secnetix.de/olli/Python/

There's plenty of good links right on the Python web site for beginners:
http://wiki.python.org/moin/BeginnersGuide

Cheers