[Tutor] Need a bump in the right direction (network programming)

Cheeyung thyecheeyung at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 07:15:10 CEST 2011

I'm creating a mobile application and I'm using python for a desktop
server. However, I don't have access to a static IP on the desktop, but
do have a website. Is it possible to connect from mobile -> http website
-> desktop server and back?

What kind of (python) libraries/functions am I looking for?

As you can see, I'm completely clueless about where to begin. If someone
could recommend a resource to learn network programming, that would be
great too!

Thanks!

CY