[Tutor] use of logging module is shared by all?

James Hartley jjhartley at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 06:48:41 CEST 2011

I'm just needing to verify some behavior.

Functionality within the logging module is exercised by calling functions
defined within the module itself.  I am using SQLAlchemy for database
access, but it can be configured to dump out intermediate access information
& queries to the logging module -- which is great.  It really helps in
debugging.

However, if I want to write to a log which is separate from what SQLAlchemy
is doing, am I correct stating that I will not be able to do so through the
logging module?

Thanks for any insight which can be shared.

Jim