[Tutor] changing dictionary to lowercase

bob gailer bgailer at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 23:49:18 CEST 2011

On 10/27/2011 2:25 PM, ADRIAN KELLY wrote:

> Hi all,
> is it possible to change a dictionary list to lowercase..without
> having to retype?
> e.g. definitions={"Deprecated": "No longer in use", "Depreciation":
> "fall in value of an asset"}

There seems to be some confusion both in the question and the proposed
solutions regarding "lowercase".

Re your e.g. - is that the original or the result?

It's best to show both.

I have to assume that your e.g. is the original since it contains upper
case letters.

Do you want to change the case of the keys, values or both?

--
Bob Gailer
919-636-4239