[Tutor] reg current work in pycrypto

Steven D'Aprano steve at pearwood.info
Tue Oct 25 00:05:39 CEST 2011

nivedita datta wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Can anyone tell me about some projects or applications which has been built
> using pycrypto. Also I would like to know about any ongoing/past project or
> application development in pycrypto.

This is a mailing list for beginners learning the basics of Python
programming, not for arbitrary questions about third-party advanced
cryptography libraries.

You might be lucky to find someone here who happens to have used
pycrypto, but I would be surprised if it happens. You would be better
off asking on any pycrypto mailing lists or other forums. If all else
fails, try the main Python discussion list, comp.lang.python.

--
Steven