[Tutor] python telnet

Steven D'Aprano steve at pearwood.info
Sat Oct 22 21:55:02 CEST 2011

Rayon wrote:

> Can I connect to a telnet session and return data without disconnecting the
> data session.

Isn't this the same question you asked back in June?

We tried to answer your question then, did you see our responses, and
were they useful?

At the time, you were complaining that the telnet session was too slow,
but you didn't tell us what you were actually doing. David Heiserca took
a guess as to what you were doing, and suggested what you should do
again. Did you see his response, and was it helpful?

You should show us the code you are using.

--
Steven