[Tutor] Calling Python Functions from Powershell scripts

bodsda at googlemail.com bodsda at googlemail.com
Wed Oct 5 09:48:06 CEST 2011

You can run .py files from powershell, just like you would run any other command - 'python myfile.py'

I don't have any experience of the logging modules, but what I do when using multiple languages is have them all write to the same plain text log file and just prepend [<scriptname>] to the beginning of each line - that way I can track execution order and follow error/info messages all in one file.

That's just how I prefer to do it.

Bodsda