[Tutor] How to write lines in a text file (GUI)

Mic o0MB0o at hotmail.se
Tue Nov 29 19:29:53 CET 2011

>How is this different from the question you posted 3 hours ago, with

>subject:   "[Tutor] Creating a line in a text file every time a button is
>pressed."

Sorry about the repost. My Email-client is set to resend the mail if it is
marked
as spam by the reciever. So, it wasn't the case, you didn't get it as spam
mail?

Hmm, this is the second time it happens today, could it be that I am sending
from
an hotmail address, perhaps they think that these addresses are more likely
be spam?

I'm working on a response to that one, but I wanted to wait for my lunch
hour.  Don't forget that everyone here's a volunteer.  If you don't get
a response for a couple of days, reply to the original message to add
some more information, or to get people's attention.  If it's the same
question, keep it in the same thread.

Oh, where are you living if you are waiting for lunch?  It's past dinner
here,
so that's why I got mails in the middle of the night! I thought most people
were
from UK!

Mic