[Tutor] why doesn't python show error

surya k suryak at live.com
Mon Nov 28 11:31:39 CET 2011

Thanks for that information. I understood what you are saying but in general when python doesn't give us executable files (whether its in Mac/ Linux/ Windows).. how could people develop programs ?.
At some point of time people need to provide a file that runs without the help of a python interpreter..