[Tutor] How do I get livewires for python version 3.1.1 ?

Wayne Werner waynejwerner at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 20:02:21 CET 2011

On Thu, Nov 10, 2011 at 12:08 PM, Nathaniel Trujillo <hothottrott at gmail.com>
 wrote:

> I actually am not familiar with python enough to know what code to use.
> Thanks for the help.

Please don't create a new email or change the subject line, this makes it
very difficult for those of us who use thread-based clients to keep the
thread of the conversation. I see that your email address is gmail so I
know that if you're using their web client that this is not the default
behavior. You should definitely read this link
http://catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html that should have been sent
in the email welcoming you to the tutor list.

If you're interested in learning to program, there are several great
tutorials out there. This one (http://inventwithpython.com/chapters/) uses
game design as a way to teach programming concepts.

Snake Wrangling for Kids is a great book that's geared towards a younger
audience: http://www.briggs.net.nz/log/writing/snake-wrangling-for-kids/

There are a variety of other tutorials out there, just pick one and get
started!

HTH,
Wayne