[Tutor] Creating Android Apps w/ Python

Mike Nickey mnickey at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 06:12:58 CET 2011

I'm currently taking a class on Android Development.
The instructor says that the code needed has to be done through Java.
Isn't there any way to create these same apps with Python?
I read on the Android Dev site that MonkeyRunner can assist but does
anyone else have any experience on how well this works or if Python is
only really supported through MonkeyRunner?

I am hoping that there is a Python ADK that will allow creation of
apps with Python but I haven't seen one and wanted to see what you
know is out there.
Thanks in advance.

--
~MEN