[Tutor] Programmatically Post to Pastebin

James Thornton james at jamesthornton.com
Wed May 11 02:19:11 CEST 2011

Pocoo (the creators of Flask) have a Python API for a pastebin they
developed called LodgeIt. You can use the hosted version, or the
download the source code and host your own
(http://www.pocoo.org/projects/lodgeit/).

http://paste.pocoo.org/
http://paste.pocoo.org/about/
http://paste.pocoo.org/help/api/