[Tutor] what is 2.7 equiavelent of apihelper

Yaşar Arabacı yasar11732 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 19:54:02 CET 2011

Hi,

I am following "div into pyton" to learn python, because I like to dive
into learning something :) I was following it, and got an error. Here is
what I have done:

Python 2.7 (r27:82500, Aug 07 2010, 16:54:59) [GCC] on linux2
 >>> from apihelper import info
Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
ImportError: No module named apihelper
 >>> a=5
 >>> info(a)
Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
NameError: name 'info' is not defined

Appereantly, my python doesn't have a apihelper library. I was wondering
if there is something else in 2.7 can be used instead of apihelper.

Best Regards,

Yaşar Arabacı