[Tutor] Good Book

Lisi lisi.reisz at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 12:14:58 CEST 2011

On Monday 18 July 2011 09:26:51 Ryan wrote:
> Dear All Pythonist,
>
> I'm strarting learn python programming and I have been found many resources
> on it but I have a problem. I don't know, what is the best complete book
> for new learner like me.
>
> I need your recommendation, thanks before . . .

I am using Learn Python The Hard Way by Zed A Shaw;

http://learnpythonthehardway.org/

It is basic - assumes no knowledge of programming at all and is easy to
follow.  But as a beginning beginner myself, I find that I do most of my
actual learning from the marvellous people on this list, with help also from
my local Linux User Group.  The book provides the exercises and structure.

But, as has been said, your choice will depend on your own style.

Lisi