[Tutor] broken script - curiouser and curiouser

Lisi lisi.reisz at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 13:01:43 CEST 2011

On Thursday 07 July 2011 11:46:01 Marc Tompkins wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 7, 2011 at 3:15 AM, Lisi <lisi.reisz at gmail.com> wrote:
> > There must have been
>
> something, but I cannot fathom what.  What difference does inserting a
> space
>
> > and then deleting it make?????
>
> I wonder whether you might have had a stray non-printing character in
> there?  I believe that that would explain the symptom; of course, I have no
> idea how it would have got there, so this merely pushes the mystery down a
> layer!

Low be it whispered.... <shock-horror>
I thought of that and copy-pasted into a WP and turned on non-printed
characters.  There were none.  Only those that were there advisedly.
</shock-horror>

One day when I am even older and even greyer I may look at this and a light
may dawn and say: "So *that's* what was happening."

Thanks for the input!

Lisi