[Tutor] scripts search

Corey Richardson kb1pkl at aim.com
Sat Feb 26 01:08:48 CET 2011

On 02/25/2011 03:20 PM, Victor Binns wrote:

> Hello I am fairly new to python.
>
> I have a small business and I wanted to use python in my business.  I have a need for an
> Employee Time and Attendance software.
>
> Is there any python scripts out there that can do the trick?

I don't know of any and a google didn't return favorable results. You'll
have to write it yourself. Luckily, Python is one of the more simple
languages and you should have a fairly easy time writing it.

Check out http://www.alan-g.me.uk/tutor/index.htm if you haven't
programmed before, and if you have, try this:
http://docs.python.org/tutorial/

--
Corey Richardson