[Tutor] Python in MATLAB

Sriram Jaju ramjaju.mail at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 20:30:48 CET 2011

I googled but i didn't get considerable results.
I am doing a project on optical character recognition, i tried a code on
matlab, but it was not efficient.
I tried it on python it worked. Now i want to embed python code in matlab
code with other matlab function such as image acquisition etc.
so how it can be done?

On Fri, Feb 25, 2011 at 11:48 PM, Chris Fuller <
cfuller084 at thinkingplanet.net> wrote:

> Absolutely.  You can use mex files to interface with the Python API (this
> requires considerable C proficiency), or you can use something like pymex
> or

pymat.  Did you google "matlab python"?

--
Xcited 2 be Alive....Sriram