[Tutor] reset password program

ADRIAN KELLY kellyadrian at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 16 23:02:52 CET 2011

Hi guys,
i created a program that allows users to login using a password that i set at the top of the program.
Among other things users are given the option to change their password.  My questions is;

Is it possible for me to make this new password stick, in other words when they shut down and
log in again i am back to the original password.....the new password only works while the programming
is running.  I know why this is happening, what i don't know is what to do about it.

I am new to python and programming so if you have any ideas...

please keep them simple.

thanks all,
adrian