[Tutor] Reprojection tool for vector datasets

Helen Brown brown.helen at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 9 03:00:36 CEST 2011

I am such a novice at this but I have gotten to a place where I am stuck. The attachment is what I have done so far but it also has an error for indentation. I will be working on that to. I have place comment as to what I want the modules to do but that is as far as I can go. Can someone lead me to the finish line ? I have four datasets and they are supposed to be reproject to NAD 1983 UTM Zone 10. Plus I can not have any hard code.

Please explain how I can understand this better.

Thanks to the Python Lovers