[Tutor] Accessing Specific Dictionary items

Mike Nickey mnickey at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 00:26:32 CEST 2011

The input being used is through pygeoip.
Using this I am pulling the data by IP and from what I am reading this
populates as a dictionary.

Here is some of the output that I can show currently
[{'city': 'Buena Park', 'region_name': 'CA', 'area_code': 714},
{'city': 'Wallingford', 'region_name': 'CT', 'area_code': 203},
{'city': 'Schenectady', 'region_name': 'NY', 'area_code': 518},
{'city': 'Athens', 'region_name': '35'}]

I'd like to have an output similar to this:
'Buena Park', 'Wallingford', 'Schenectady','Athens' pulled by the
"city" keys that are used in the returns. I think the easiest way to
approach this would be simply to use the .append and populate a list
but I don't know how to pull an item by key value from the dictionary
returns.

I hope this helps clear some confusion and thanks in advance.

--
~MEN