[Tutor] Python 3.2 Install Not Responding To Python Command!!

Nevins Duret duretn at bellsouth.net
Fri Apr 29 14:38:17 CEST 2011

Hello Rohan,

    I can't thank you enough but believe it or not, you guys helped me tremendously on the last posting.  It was basically a symbolic link issue that was reeked havoc on my system.  After reinstating the symbolic link to where I had it as before and deleting the file that the symbolic link created I was able to update, as I was not able to do this before, as a result of python being broken, and then adding the repository link graphically using the update manager!!  Thanks so much for all your help, now I know how to do it through the Terminal!!!

Sent from Nevins Duret's Mobile