[Tutor] GUI IDLE for UBUNTU 10

"Andrés Chandía" andres at chandia.net
Wed Apr 6 12:43:56 CEST 2011

Actually the default text editor in Ubuntu, "gedit" has a plugin named Python
console, that you can activate at "edit > preferences" menu, then at the menu
"view > inferior subwindow" (F9) you can activate it, maybe the menu names are
not exact, because I'm translating from catalan.

Good luck!

On Wed,