[Tutor] PyVISA

Mark R Rivet markrrivet at aol.com
Fri Apr 1 19:17:04 CEST 2011

Well I tried the setup file and here is what I get:

C:\Users\Rivetmr\PyVisa_1.3\PyVISA-1.3>Python setup.py install

Traceback (most recent call last):

  File "setup.py", line 60, in <module>

    home_dir = os.environ['HOME']

  File "C:\Python27\Lib\os.py", line 423, in __getitem__

    return self.data[key.upper()]