[Tutor] I am looking for a book on Beginners who never programmed before or have no experience in programming

Tim Golden mail at timgolden.me.uk
Wed Sep 29 13:40:35 CEST 2010

On 29/09/2010 12:20, Calle's Pyt(h)onkonto wrote:
> Or if you're like me (= Thinks reading a guide online is annoying
> since you have to switch between your browser and IDLE all the time),
> and would like to have a book that is easy to read and easy to
> understand,

Merely from that perspective alone, you might be interested in
something like http://trypython.org which gives you the main Python
tutorial side by side with a console in a browser window. It
uses Silverlight (it's put together by Michael Foord, long associated
with promoting IronPython) which may be a stumbling block for
technical or philosophical reasons, but it's quite a neat tool.

TJG