[Tutor] Python And reading the Web - Javascript

Sayth Renshaw flebber.crue at gmail.com
Sat Sep 25 11:29:34 CEST 2010

Was hoping some could push me in the right direction about reading
data from web pages and what modules to use. Is there support for
reading if the page uses javascript?

If you know any good links to tutorials for this it would be great. I
was planning to use python 2.6 currently.

I want to read some data from the web it will be text and numeric i
was planning to export it to a database. I was thinking while I am
learning maybe something simple like Sqlite or MySQL.

I then want to read back data to perform sorting and some calculations on.

Any ideas in general in how to do this appreciated. i don't mind
reading so if you have some good links they are appreciated.

Thank You

Sayth