[Tutor] Documenting a Module

Michael Powe michael at trollope.org
Mon Sep 13 18:27:29 CEST 2010

On Mon, Sep 13, 2010 at 12:03:27PM +0200, ralf at schoenian-online.de wrote:

> Hi Michael,

> I can recommend epydoc. You can find it here:
> ??http://epydoc.sourceforge.net/??It's a nice tool and you should
> have no problems with the installation.

> Ralf

Hello,

I just want to follow up that epydoc is completely awesome and exactly
the right tool for the job.  I was able to get my doc generated and
wrapped up nicely in less time than I spent trying to get Sphinx
installed yesterday.

Thanks.

mp

--
Michael Powe		michael at trollope.org		Naugatuck CT USA
I hate a fellow whom pride, or cowardice, or laziness drives into a