[Tutor] EXECUTING PYTHON AND SQL STAMENTS

Walter Prins wprins at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 18:16:51 CEST 2010

Thank you for taking the time to answer. I already changed my os.system()
for your code. I got an error, when I executed this:

> os.system(" 'C:/Archivos de programa/FWTools2.4.7/bin/ogr2ogr.exe ' "+arg1
> +" -where "+arg2 +" " +arg3)
> it throws me that "C:/Archivos"  is not recognized as an executable
> external or internal command, programm or file.
> If you really have other opton to fix my problem I'll be thankful because I
> don't have any idea to make this code useful.

The error message suggests the OS is seeing "C:/Archivos" as the command, as
opposed to the entire path to ogr2ogr.exe, which implies some quoting
issue/quotes being stripped off/lost somewhere along the line.

Walter