[Tutor] Hi

Glen Clark glenuk at gmail.com
Sat Nov 6 15:45:30 CET 2010

Luke,

I used a video from Lynda.com, simply because I already had a
subscription. The price was about $25 per month which I think is more
expensive that showmedo. Or you could buy it for $99 (Python 3 Essential
Training (DVD-ROM)).

The video's were very good for me personally because he was straight to
the point which kept me from getting bored.

I have recently found showmedo though and they does loog very good also.
It seems to have a lot of content on there.

Regards,
Glen