[Tutor] Newbie Programming puzzles, etc.

Seekker seekker at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 6 15:05:03 CET 2010

Unfortunately, most of them seem to be aimed at people who aren't
newbies. I think the world needs a good set of programming puzzles for
beginners.

It would sure be helpful to have a library of newbie type projects ... I'm teaching myself with the "think like a computer scientist' books, and thus far <knock on wood> I've been able to follow and/or figure out the exercises ... but I'm only in chapter 03 at time moment.  I'm sure it'll get more challenging as I go.  I'm not the greatest 'problem solver' ... I've been hoping that learning a programming language would help in that area.

Thanks

Seekker