[Tutor] Bowing out

Wayne Werner waynejwerner at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 16:00:52 CET 2010

I can only add my personal thanks, and echo the sentiments of others.

I'm certainly glad the archives exist, and that those inheriting
responsibility are certainly well qualified.

So long and thanks for all the fish!
-Wayne

2010/3/3 Emad Nawfal (عمـ نوفل ـاد) <emadnawfal at gmail.com>

> On Wed, Mar 3, 2010 at 9:17 AM, Shashwat Anand <anand.shashwat at gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Kent
>>
>> We salute you. Thanks for everything you did for the community.
>>
>> ~l0nwlf
>>

>> On Wed, Mar 3, 2010 at 7:09 PM, kevin parks <kp8 at mac.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Dang!
>>>
>>> I wish you were not going. But really, I have to say a HUGE thank you to
>>> you for all the fine teaching you have done on this list. I learned so much
>>> from reading your posts. Thanks for all the time and effort (and code) you
>>> put into this! I wish you were staying. Hats off to you. Wish there was some
>>> way to give a standing ovation over the internet. Glad to see though that
>>> the list has been handed off to 2 fantastic folks but still sad to see you
>>> go. Wish Danny Yoo was still here too.
>>>
>>> Thank you Kent. Thank you very much~
>>>
>>> -kevin--
>>>

>>> On Mar 3, 2010, at 10:17 PM, Kent Johnson wrote:
>>>
>>>  Hi all,

>> Thank you Kent,
> I personally learned a lot from you.
>

> --
> لا أعرف مظلوما تواطأ الناس علي هضمه ولا زهدوا في إنصافه كالحقيقة.....محمد
> الغزالي
> "No victim has ever been more repressed and alienated than the truth"
>
> Emad Soliman Nawfal
> Indiana University, Bloomington

To be considered stupid and to be told so is more painful than being called
gluttonous, mendacious, violent, lascivious, lazy, cowardly: every weakness,
every vice, has found its defenders, its rhetoric, its ennoblement and
exaltation, but stupidity hasn’t. - Primo Levi