[Tutor] Tutor Digest, Vol 77, Issue 3

Steven D'Aprano steve at pearwood.info
Fri Jul 2 18:09:40 CEST 2010

On Sat, 3 Jul 2010 01:44:26 am Jacob Bender wrote:
> Instead of using "find" you could use a for loop. Explore what I mean
> in the attachment. If you have IDLE you can look at the programming
> in it.

Jacob, please trim your replies, *especially* when replying to a digest.
There is absolutely no reason to include over 400 lines of quoted text,
from multiple posts, just to add a two sentence comment.

And as the digest itself says:

> > When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
> > than "Re: Contents of Tutor digest..."

And one last comment... your attachment (HANGMAN.py) is severely broken.
For some reason it is base-64 encoded, which shouldn't be necessary for
a plain-text file, and furthermore it doesn't decode in my mail client.

--
Steven D'Aprano