[Tutor] returning to my quest

Benno Lang transmogribenno at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 07:38:59 CET 2010

On 26 February 2010 11:55, Kent Johnson <kent37 at tds.net> wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 25, 2010 at 8:59 PM, Kirk Bailey <kbailey at howlermonkey.net> wrote:
>> for  WEBMAIIL portal to a pop3/smtp email service in my server; centrally
>> hosted or in the laptop is fine, what can people recommend? Without going to
>> IMAP, i want to leave the mail on the server.
>
> I still have no idea what you are asking for. What is a WEBMAIL
> portal? Are you trying to access mail that has a web interface, or
> create a web interface for an existing POP mailbox, or what?
>
> Oh, and what does this have to do with Python?

I'm pretty sure he wants to be able to install some python software on
a server that will provide a web interface for accessing a POP mail
account.
For PHP there's squirrel mail, horde imp, roundcube, etc.

I can't seem to find any at all for Python, at least none that have
been worked on in the last 5 years.
Does anyone else know?

Thanks,
benno