[Tutor] Is it possible for a Python Program to send commands to the Python Interpreter?

Carnell, James E jecarnell at saintfrancis.com
Fri Feb 19 19:56:18 CET 2010

I am trying to teach a computer program - to program. It builds grammars
and procedural memories on dictionary networks. How do I get the program
to be able to input to the interpreter/command line and read the
results? I have done this a wee bit with making a dictionary of
functions, but in a sense I am creating a script language on top of a
script language so it seems really dumb to me especially since I have to
recreate the grammar.

I hope this doesn't get me flamed too much for asking...

James