[Tutor] Calling Program within Program

patty at cruzio.com patty at cruzio.com
Fri Dec 10 17:46:14 CET 2010

Hello Modulok:

The code below is very simple, so I don't think you would have needed to
read it.  I will review the subprocess doc and look this up in my books
and class notes.  If I have more questions, I will email the group.

 I also realized that I wasn't clear in asking a secondary question which
is what directory/directories to place files that are part of a program,
actually an application.  As if you were creating a source code hierarchy
for the first time :}  If I have more questions about that I will email
again and change the subject header.

Thanks for the reply!!

Patty