[Tutor] PHP

Brett Ritter swiftone at swiftone.org
Sat Dec 4 21:44:18 CET 2010

On Sat, Dec 4, 2010 at 2:27 PM, Kirk Bailey <kbailey at howlermonkey.net> wrote:
> and continue in html. What a BLOODY shame we can't do that in python,
> which is otherwise awesome and superior in every way i can thus far
> evaluate.

As someone mentioned, you CAN do that in Python.  However, you'll find
that mixing content and processing logic isn't considered a best
practice.  Embedding simple display logic into your presentational
templates is fine (looping, if conditional then display this section,
etc), but you'll want to avoid mixing complicated logic in with
presentation - it makes maintenance/testing/reuse that much harder,
even moreso when working on a team with different skill specialties.

--
Brett Ritter / SwiftOne
swiftone at swiftone.org