[Tutor] Retriving previous user inputs in a gui

Karim karim.liateni at free.fr
Tue Aug 24 22:03:18 CEST 2010

after tests I get the following:

 >>> import params
 >>> dir(params)
['EntryTextMail', 'EntryTextName', '__builtins__', '__doc__',
'__file__', '__name__', '__package__']
 >>> params.EntryTextName
'myName'
 >>> params.EntryTextMail
'myMail at gmail.com'

But the file to import should have '.py' extension (<Module>.py) (if
there is a way to avoid that
I wanted to use a 'hidden' file kind of ".config" , I can create a
dynamical link to that
file with <Module>.py then import it and at last delete the symbolic
link). I should do a small class
for that to reuse it.

At first I tried to access it as variables instead of using
<Module>.variable. I learnt something here!

Regards
Karim